School Roller Shutters
Specialists in School Roller Shutters SecurityWe offer a particular expertise in understanding security issues associated with Schools, Colleges, Universities, Local Councils and the NHS and other public bodies and government departments, through years of experience. As always, we can guarantee a competitive quote and unbeatable service, specifically tailored to individual needs.
Westwood School Security Roller Shutters can be manually operated by hand, chain, or, most commonly within the Public Sector, electrically powered by a high quality tubular single or three phase operation motor. Roller shutter lath can be produced in gauges 0.7mm (22swg), 0.9mm (20swg), 1.2m(18swg) and 1.5mm (16swg) in galvanised material or 0.7mm (22swg) & 0.9mm (20swg) in plastisol colour coated material.
The basic budget finish for our Roller Shutters is 22 gauge galvanised steel. All guides, canopies, flags & bottom L rails etc are also galvanised steel for a long lasting, effective operation cycle, ensuring the longevity of your roller shutter. Most customers prefer a coloured or powder coated finish. We offer any RAL or BS4800 colour for your preference.
Westwood Security partner with many public sector bodies, including:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Health Centres, Surgeries, Dentists
- Council Buildings, Town Halls
- Care and Retirement Homes
- Probation Offices and Prisons
- Swimming Pools, Youth Clubs, Sports and Leisure Centres, Civic Centres
- Museums, Citzens Advice Bureaux, Childrens Homes, Hostels
- Military facilities, Army, Navy, RAF, Careers Offices
Please call us now for an informal discussion and establish a partnership with us that will deliver above and beyond your expectations.