- keep it short and easy to spell.
- make use of keywords or popular search terms whenever possible.
- generic terms are like gold dust if you can get them.
- the more unusual but familiar sounding a domain, the better.
- add a twist, some domain names are remembered for being different to what you would expect to find there.
Like your typical Roller Shutter company supplying the essentials; Roller Shutters, Fire doors and High Speed doors. At Westwood they're now supplying all your Roller Shutter Domain Names and included in some is a basic website, talk about taking things to the next level - They have loads of great offers all subject to availability, Don't miss out!! As stated is a photograph of one of the basic websites on offer with one of Westwoods Domain Names - Check out one of the example sites at www.bigfireshutters.co.uk. We believe that every business needs the right domain name for their business which contains the appropriate keywords so it can be used as part of your search engine optimization strategy.